Once when I was about 13, I made the huge mistake of eating a ton of Halloween candy in one sitting. My mom kept saying, don't eat it all, you'll get sick, it will give you a bellyache...on and on, you know how moms talk to their kids. Well, you guessed it; I woke up the next morning with my tummy feeling a little out of sorts. I didn't want anyone to know I felt bad because I didn't want to admit my mom was right. So I ignored it and went about business as usual. Mom had cooked this big sausage and egg breakfast and I ate it as best I could then got on the bus to school. By the time I got to school I had the worst bellyache of my life and felt more than a little queasy. I had been trying to pretend I felt fine but my tummy kept getting worse and after a while I couldn't stand it anymore.
I started crying and holding my stomach and bending forward because it was hurting me so bad. Everyone had turned around to stare at me and the teacher came over to ask what was wrong. I thought it must have been pretty obvious that I had a bellyache but I opened my mouth to answer her at the same time that I bent forward to relieve the pain in my tummy. At that moment my tummy just sort of exploded and I projectile vomited everywhere, and I mean it went spraying everywhere. I don't think I have ever had such a quantity of vomit come up at one time. It must have gone 3 feet or more all over me, my desk, and on the floor in front of it too. And then it just kept coming. My stomach would not stop heaving for what seemed like forever. The teacher grabbed a trash can and I went over and was sick some more in it. The vomit smelled horrible. I was so humiliated and then I had to go sit in the office, covered in puke, and wait for my mom to come say I told you so.